Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Experimental Blog # 159

Quotations from "Bend, Not Break - A Life in Two Worlds" by Peng Fu with MeiMei Fox

"When I was little, I thought dragonflies chose to hover just above my family's garden because they liked to admire its beauty."

"I read somewhere that men learn from studying theories, wheras women learn by observing others."

"The Chinese have a proverb:
 "The number one strategy is retreat." "

" I possess no extraordinary talents. I simply was born with the couriosity to learn, the tenacity to make a better life, the desire to help others, and a great deal of resilience."
" ...challenging experiences break us all at some point - our bodies and minds, our hearts and egos. When we put ourselves back together, we find that we are no longer perfectly straight, but rather bent and cracked. Yet it is through these cracks that our authenticity shines."

No comments:

Post a Comment